Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Australian country music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasper69
jasper69

Male
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

Australian country music Empty
PostSubject: Australian country music   Australian country music Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:44 pm

Ah.. now where do we start... I've recently uploaded a few of that category and feel that they are totally worthy of addition to any country music aficionado who appreciates a good tune. So far I've put the latest of Lee Kernaghan and also an oldie but a goodie from James Blundell and quite possibly I might even put in an Adam Brand CD too. These three singers alone are widely known and enjoyed by Aussie country music lovers. I also have a complete collection of Keith Urban here too but I'm beginning to think of him as an Aussie export nowadays as his home and base of recording now is Nashville. But if asked I'll certainly add him too. I also have a CD from Adam Harvey too But as he's not known quite as well as the others I've mentioned earlier, I might be a bit more reluctant to add that file but I recommend all of the others.
Back to top Go down

Australian country music
Page 1 of 1