Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I believe in a thing called Eurovision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glynnster
Site Owner
Site Owner
glynnster

Male
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

I believe in a thing called Eurovision Empty
PostSubject: I believe in a thing called Eurovision   I believe in a thing called Eurovision Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 3:29 am

Spandex-loving Justin Hawkins is giving Eurovision a go.

I believe in a thing called Eurovision Darkness

The former Darkness frontman, set to launch a solo career, is apparently one of six acts competing to represent the UK at this year’s event in May.

And his rivals are East 17 singer turned reality TV star Brian Harvey, ex-Atomic Kitten Liz McClarnon, hip-hop group Big Brovaz, the lesser known Cyndi and – does anyone remember, did anyone ever care? - reformed pop group Scooch.

BBC’s ‘Eurovision: Making Your Mind Up’ will showcase the motley crew of artists – which won’t include Morrissey and Jarvis Cocker as previously rumoured – and it’s down to the public to decide who is best prepared to revive the UK’s Eurovision glory. It’s been exactly ten years since we won the title thanks to Katrina and the Wave’s ‘Love Shine A Light’.

The 52nd annual Eurovision Song Contest will take place in Helsinki after rock monsters Lordi scooped a record-breaking victory for Finland last year.
Back to top Go down
https://total-music.editboard.com

Page 1 of 1