Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasper69
jasper69

Male
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:56 pm

Four men at a job interview: Among other questions the interviewer asked, "What is the fastest thing you know of?"

The first man replied, "A thought. It pops into your head, there's no forewarning that it's on the way; it's just there. A thought is the fastest thing I know of." "That's good," replied the interviewer.

"And you, sir," he asked the second man. "Hmmm, a blink!," said the second man. "It comes and goes and you don't know it ever happened. A blink is the fastest thing I know of." "Excellent!", said the interviewer. "The blink of an eye. Popular cliché for speed."

He asked the third man who was contemplating his reply. "Well, out on my dad's property, you step out of the house and on the wall there is a light switch. When you flip that switch, way across the paddock the light at the barn comes on in an instant. Turning on a light is the fastest thing I can think of." The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. "It's hard to beat the speed of light." he said.

Turning to the fourth man, an Australian, asking the same question. "After hearing the three previous answers, it's obvious to me the fastest thing known is diarrhoea," said the Aussie. "What!?" said the interviewer, stunned by the response. "I can explain," said the Aussie, "the other day I wasn't feeling well and ran for the bathroom. Before I could think, blink, or turn on the light, I learned how fast it can be."

His office can be found right next to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Music :: Games Room. :: Jokes.-
Jump to: