Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A pirate at the local bar discusses his past

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Murphy041270
Murphy041270

Male
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2007-02-28

A pirate at the local bar discusses his past Empty
PostSubject: A pirate at the local bar discusses his past   A pirate at the local bar discusses his past Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:11 pm

A seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and talk turns to their adventures on the sea. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg-leg, a hook, and an eye patch.

The seaman asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?" The pirate replies, "We were in a storm at sea, and I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off."

"Wow!" said the seaman. "What about your hook"? "Well", replied the pirate, "We were boarding an enemy ship and were battling the other sailors with swords. One of the enemy cut my hand off."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "How did you get the eye patch"? "A seagull dropping fell into my eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?," the sailor asked incredulously. "Well," said the pirate, "it was my first day with my hook"
Back to top Go down
chubby h
Gold Disk
Gold Disk
chubby h

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: A pirate at the local bar discusses his past   A pirate at the local bar discusses his past Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:00 am

like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Budster
Games Master
Games Master
Budster

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

PostSubject: Re: A pirate at the local bar discusses his past   A pirate at the local bar discusses his past Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:00 am

The member chubby h has done the following action : Total Music Roll dices

5 times A pirate at the local bar discusses his past De6
Results :
  A pirate at the local bar discusses his past De6   A pirate at the local bar discusses his past De5   A pirate at the local bar discusses his past De6   A pirate at the local bar discusses his past De3   A pirate at the local bar discusses his past De4
Back to top Go down
jasper69
jasper69

Male
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

PostSubject: Re: A pirate at the local bar discusses his past   A pirate at the local bar discusses his past Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:23 pm

Yep that one was pretty humourous Murphy. Very funny indeed.Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pirate at the local bar discusses his past   A pirate at the local bar discusses his past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pirate at the local bar discusses his past
Page 1 of 1