Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tonysmom
tonysmom

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End   Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 4:36 am

On DVD: Ghost Rider with Nicolas Cage (He was looking pretty ripped in this one!! YUMMY!!) Both my husband and myself enjoyed this one. Maybe a sequel?? (I hope I hope I hope!! PLEASE!!)

At The Theater: Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End. Really Good, but really really really really really long. Don't do the late show (Caught Hubby snoring around the middle of movie!) and don't get the super size soda!!(Almost didn't make it to the ladies in time!!) Definately 'A Must See'!!
Back to top Go down
jasper69
jasper69

Male
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End   Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 6:47 am

Glad to hear good reviews on the next 2 DVDs that I will be getting as I've already pre-ordered Ghost Rider & I will be getting the third instalment of the Pirates to go with the other 2 in my collection already.
Cheers for your positive comments Tonysmom..

Last edited by on Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chubby h
Gold Disk
Gold Disk
chubby h

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End   Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 7:09 pm

will watch ghostrider sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End   Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Rider & Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End
Page 1 of 1