Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian May back in uni

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glynnster
Site Owner
Site Owner
glynnster

Male
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

Brian May back in uni Empty
PostSubject: Brian May back in uni   Brian May back in uni Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:08 pm

Brian May back in uni

Queen guitarist Brian May has gone back to university to finish an astronomy degree he started before joining the band in the seventies.

The rocker, 59, said the PhD has "completely taken over" his life, the Daily Express reports.

"To do my thesis justice, everything has been put on hold, the intensity increasing in the past couple of months to the point where there was simply no time for being a dad, a husband or even a musician, which I have been for the past 35 years since I left my PhD papers in a big trunk at home," he said.

But Brian, who has regularly appeared with Sir Patrick Moore on BBC hit series The Sky At Night, admitted he can't wait to be a 'doctor'.

"If I get this title of PhD, and it is by no means a foregone conclusion, I will feel without a trace of doubt that I have earned it," he added.

May is completing his degree at London's Imperial College.
Back to top Go down
https://total-music.editboard.com

Brian May back in uni
Page 1 of 1