Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eyes the beauty that lies within...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alicia
VIP Member
VIP Member
Alicia

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

Eyes the beauty that lies within... Empty
PostSubject: Eyes the beauty that lies within...   Eyes the beauty that lies within... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:41 am

Eyes the beauty that lies within... 30ah0n7

I know i know yu cant read some of the stuff up above sorrys Sad the page was bigger then the scanner lol....So ill go from the top left down then to the right and then the bottom ^_^

It's better to have loved then to never loved at all.
You whiped away my tears got rid of my fears why did you have to go?
Guys are so hard to trust....Did I not tell you im not the girl who gives it all away?
Did you think I was going to give it up to you? This time?
Dont try to tell me what to do! I'm better of alone any way!
Live the life YOU want. Be the person you would be proud of. Make decisions. Make mistakes. NO REGRETS! (Thats what the pic says but i had to shorten it lol couldn't fit it on the paper its supposed to say Live the life you want to live. Be the person you would be proud of. Make decisions. Make mistakes. And if you fall, you fell because you tried NO REGRETS much <33)

Hmm hope yu enjoyed my doodles was bored depressed and sorta sad happyish when mattsy was talking wit tony and disa on the phone was listening to some song over and over thinking abouts lots of stuff so i gots out the paper and colored pencils <33

Often the saddest and loneliest person in any given place is the person surrounded by a crowd. (((Thought by me to myself as I stood surrounded by people with not one of them even acknowledging my presence.)))

Hmm as i said i was thinking over and over bout stupid stuff a few things have crossed my mind and this may not make much sense but id like to at least say it just to be said and mabeh it will go away...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. it is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am i to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. You playing small doesn't serve the world. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us: it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.You may just be one small person in this world but to some one else your their world. Sometimes you ask for a sign and don't think God sent you one but he really did there just small and go unnoticed. Believe and love Him and He will show the right path through life and to Heaven to be with Him once agian. So I now say open your eyes to this wonderful word the good and bad. Open wide to see what your destiny holds.....Some times i feel very mis understood but when i think about painful things i realize i don't need to feel pity unto myself i have this wonderful forum to come to and my wonderful friends to turn to.....Id like to thank tony mattsy disa jimmeh shea meh mummy my family and other friends even the new <33 you all mean a lot to me with out you all im not me ^_^ <33 you all complete meh if you would please check out the poetry im soon posting another poem relating to this sorta.....plz and ty for taking the time to read this <33 love always, alicia
Back to top Go down

Eyes the beauty that lies within...
Page 1 of 1