Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Dumb Blonde

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adivinah
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

Another Dumb Blonde Empty
PostSubject: Another Dumb Blonde   Another Dumb Blonde Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:40 am

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting: ''I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person, because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!''
The ventriloquist is embarrassed and begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, ''You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!''
Back to top Go down
Murphy041270
Murphy041270

Male
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Dumb Blonde   Another Dumb Blonde Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:29 pm

LOL,LOL,LOL
Back to top Go down
Alicia
VIP Member
VIP Member
Alicia

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

PostSubject: Re: Another Dumb Blonde   Another Dumb Blonde Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 12:17 am

haha thats a cute one...but eh...im blonde -_- so blonde jokes get on my nerves sometimes...but today i find this one funny...since i kno im smart hehe...ive got a 3.8 grade point average (outa a 4.0)...im passing all my class's with A's and B's so all is good wit me...im not really the braggy kind but i feel like it today...
Back to top Go down
glynnster
Site Owner
Site Owner
glynnster

Male
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

PostSubject: Re: Another Dumb Blonde   Another Dumb Blonde Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 5:49 pm

Good one LOL,LOL,LOL laugh1/*
Back to top Go down
https://total-music.editboard.com
chubby h
Gold Disk
Gold Disk
chubby h

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Dumb Blonde   Another Dumb Blonde Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:51 pm

yes very good ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Dumb Blonde   Another Dumb Blonde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Dumb Blonde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Music :: Games Room. :: Jokes.-
Jump to: