Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alicia
VIP Member
VIP Member
Alicia

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like? Empty
PostSubject: Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like?   Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:45 am

i like apple (dutchapple to be exact), pumpkin, banana, cherry,peach cobbler (not shure if theres a diference between pie's and cobblers),coconut cream pie, LOVE CHERRY CHEESECAKE!!!!!, lol......sorry im a real fan of sweets God gave us tasteys to eat yummy pies <33 and of course either vanilla or butter pecan ice cream with the pies <33 I like strawberry, vanilla, butter pecan, cookie dough, mint, sundae/cake (its a new ice cream its got cake in it and its sorta like a sunde all in one its the $hit)
Back to top Go down
ouchyfoot
VIP Member
VIP Member
ouchyfoot

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like?   Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:51 am

Peach is my favorite...my mom made the best peach pie.
Back to top Go down
Alicia
VIP Member
VIP Member
Alicia

Female

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

PostSubject: Re: Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like?   Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:57 am

ooo i wana try! lol..
Back to top Go down
jasper69
jasper69

Male
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

PostSubject: Re: Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like?   Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 7:21 am

I like a meat pie with peas, As far as ice cream goes I enjoy Rocky road flavour.
tongue
Back to top Go down
Alicia
VIP Member
VIP Member
Alicia

Female

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

PostSubject: Re: Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like?   Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:57 pm

ooo nice choice in ice cream <3 meat pie? sounds gross....and peas...im allergic so is my sister our mum her sister their mum her sister their mum....thats about all i kno so ya ll the females are actually allergic to peas weve all been tested its creepy lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like?   Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pies and Ice cream: Which flavors do you like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Music :: General Room. :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: