glynnster
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

PostSubject: IV Thieves - If We Canít Escape My Pretty   Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:45 pm

IV Thieves
If We Canít Escape My Pretty
14/03/07

release date: 26 Feb 2007 // label: One Little Indian

Yes!, IV Thieves have nailed it with a brilliant line-up of well produced striking tracks in their debut release 'If We Canít Escape My Prettyí.

Opening with 'You canít love what you donít understandí, hits home with strong emotive vocals and 'killerí harmonies. Sharp rhythm guitar riffs and continued innovative add-ons flow through the 12 tracks with a perfected formula.

Expressive lyrics flow and touch on a range of the melancholy to the serene. 'Day is a Downerí is an excellent piece and makes for an engrossing listen. The stylish 'Motherís Dilemmaí is forthright yet rests on a tripwire. 'Die in Loveí is another stand out track, upbeat, gritty and sends the senses tingling.

Check out the funky intro in 'Have Pityí and youíll follow through the high calibre that these guys produce. And finally 'Chase me off/outí just delivers the atmosphere, originality and musicianship IV have..the hairs on the back of your neck know IV Thieves have done their job. Phew!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://total-music.editboard.com

IV Thieves - If We Canít Escape My Pretty
Page 1 of 1