Total Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Music

A music Forum for every one

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackson back on payroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glynnster
Site Owner
Site Owner
glynnster

Male
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Character sheet
Total Music Academy:

Jackson back on payroll Empty
PostSubject: Jackson back on payroll   Jackson back on payroll Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 1:12 am

Jackson back on payroll

Michael Jackson, back on stage for a £1,750-a-head party in Tokyo, says he would not change anything about his career, despite what he called "deliberate attempts to hurt me."
click here

The reclusive pop icon, in Tokyo for several "fan appreciation events," was the guest of honour at a lavish party in Tokyo aimed at a well-heeled business crowd - though the roughly 400 people who showed up were mainly die-hard fans and more than 100 orphans and handicapped children who were invited for free.

The paying guests laid down 400,000 yen for tickets, which included a buffet dinner, a show featuring several Japanese Michael Jackson impersonators and a chance to meet, greet and take photos with the singer.

Jackson appeared on the stage at the end of the six-hour party to read a brief thank you to the crowd. He did not perform for the crowd.

Jackson reflected on his career, which he is trying to revive after his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges and a series of other legal battles over his personal finances.

"As Charles Dickens says, 'It's been the best of times, the worst of times.' But I would not change my career," he said.
Back to top Go down
https://total-music.editboard.com

Jackson back on payroll
Page 1 of 1